Voluntary Striking Off From the Register.
SECTION 897 provides that a company may apply to the Registrar to be struck off the register and be dissolved.
As a matter of practice, a company may apply to the Registrar to be struck off the register and dissolved if:
- 1. is dormant or no longer trading, and has no assets or liabilities
- 2.if the shareholders decide that they no longer wish to continue with the company and would like it struck off the register.
- 1.Certificate of incorporation
- 2.Annual return for the last five years.
DURATIONIt takes sixty working days.
What do you get after striking off.Kenya Gazzette
MODE OF PAYMENTSPay via Mpesa
- PAYBILL NUMBER:4073591
- ACCOUNT NUMBER: YOUR NAME
*kindly pay 70% of the total amount and the rest after completion*